Wisdom to know the difference

20:43:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference. – Reinhold Niebuhr



When the road ahead seems tough, there are grey clouds up ahead, does this mean that God wants us to stop going forward? Or does he want us to keep going? 


Sometimes there maybe hurdles in relationships, hurts, are we supposed to let the relationship dissolve or should we repair it? There is less guidance from the bible where the couple don't have a marriage commitment. 

Other times, we might strive hard in one career path and the path is blocked. Should we keep pushing forward? Or change gears?



曖昧

A friend shared this song, I found a translation on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3kTZ1pdlfg. I have modified it to make it a little more poetic.

Ambiguity can cause deep emotional pain [Ambiguity wrongs people]
When we cannot find concrete evidence of love [Cannot find the evidence of love]
Should we go further or should we just give up [When to go forward and when to give up?]
When the courage to embrace has faded [Even the courage to embrace is gone]

I can only support you up to here [Can only accompany you until here,]
There are already things that cannot be done [After all some things cannot be done]
Since we have surpassed friendship but it hasn't quite reached love [They are beyond friendship but not yet love,]
There is only teary rain that looms in the distance [The distant scenery of the coming rain]
In the end, shall I cry or not?
Is it me or you that is thinking to much?
I am very unconvinced
And I start to doubt [And start to doubt]
Whether the person infront of me the same real you

Ambiguity makes people greedy,
Until waiting becomes meaningless.
Cannot help the fact that you and I cannot write out an ending
Let the beauty of regret stop right here. [Let the regretful beauty, stay right here.]



So until next time, even if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains :)

You Might Also Like