Thanksgiving

00:05:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

This year, I am thankful for my family, friends, peers, students... I am thankful for all the experiences that God has given me which will prepare me for a future only He can see.


Thanks to my friends and family have have been with me through thick and thin and have understood my weaknesses but choose to stick by me! Thanks for being there even when I'm not a pleasant person to be around. 

 
Thanks goes out to you huggers (you know who you are!) who have given me comfort which words cannot express. 

Thanks to my heavenly father for providing me with a purpose driven life. For giving me a reason to breathe, for forgiving my wrongs and being patience with me while I keep making mistakes. Thank you for your love, and showing me what love is and how to love. 

I can not give enough Thanks to those special people in my life who deserve more thanks than I can ever say!

You Might Also Like