齊來感恩 Another beautiful weekend

23:08:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

How can I not praise you? Aren't you amazing?

Although I am tired and sick to the point of collapsing, the Lord has sustained me and given me strength to share his glory with others. 

We started a new sunday school worship format and had the kids all sit on the floor in a circle with a teacher leading. This will take time to get used to but it's encouraging to find that type of warmth I experienced as a kid growing up in sunday school. I remember how we used to scream out the words because we could. And the songs we learned then are still in my heart now. I remember how I was on stage leading praise and worship with actions and connecting with each of the kid's eyes. And they would jump up and down in praise and worship. We are a little far away from that level of intensity but this will take a cultural change. 

We then had bible study in english youth. I was so encouraged to see that all the bible study leaders had made an effort to prepare- despite how busy each of them are with exams and assignments. I was encouraged to find the males in each group take lead and females supporting willingly. Just as God intended. I was encouraged that they were trying to ask questions and find answers in God's word. I learn so much for each of them. More than they realize. Sometimes, the words that come from my mouth aren't planned. Almost always actually. Today, I was moved to encourage the youth to really bring others to Christ. If each of us just bought one more person to christ a year, that's doubling his kingdom each year! And we aren't forcing people to believe, it's about showing people what it is to be christian, how blessed we are to be loved and giving people opportunities to accept. 

Ephesians 3.
1) Mystery has now been made known to us. That Gentiles have a share of the kingdom of God. And all we have to do (Ephesians 1 and 2) is to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, he died for our sins, and rose again. This was our of Grace so no one can boast. And we were predestined. 
2) How to pray for other people- and not just for our needs and daily wants. 
3) How to offer a duxology. 



And although I passed out after returning home, it was worth it. And I would do it all over again if given a chance. 

What else am I thankful for? Beautiful weather. Friends that call me and tell me that they care for me, just cos they can. Old friends that have reconnected to me. Strangers who have made my heart pound. Inspiration to try harder and go further. cakes. songs. bible study with core group. Badminton with church buddies. time to spend playing the piano and chatting with friends. And the list goes on. What a wonderful weekend. 

Ephesians 3

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.




《齊來感恩》 "Let's Thanksgiving"
歌手:角聲使團
敬拜讚美專輯09:讓愛留痕
曲:黃韻清 詞:甄燕鳴

齊來唱出感恩
[Come and sing giving thanks]
傳揚主救恩
[Proclaim the work of the Lord's salvation]
萬族列邦中景仰
[Let the different cultures all in worship in admiration]
萬代永生王
[The king of all eternity] 
神慈愛暖透心靈
[God's love warms our souls] 
祈求靠主常堅定
[Praying for God to make us firm] 
投入你無限榮光
[To enter into your infinite glory] 
燦爛蓋晨星
[You are the brilliant morningstar]


頌唱Hallelujah
[Singing Hallelujah]
你信實遍佈穹蒼
[Your faithfulness has fulfilled]
尊貴權柄 高過全地榮耀降
[Honor and power, glory above all the earth] 
頌唱Hallelujah
[Singing Hallelujah]
深恩改變我生命
[Your grace has changed my life]我要吶喊 你以大能獲勝
[I want to cry out because you are already victorious]

You Might Also Like